Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hmmm what could it be?

When I got home this afternoon there was a package on the front porch. Since I could not remember ordering anything, I assumed that maybe Jason had found another treasure on ebay. When I got closer and discovered it was an amazon book, I again assumed that Jason had order another geeky book about Six Sigma or maybe even another Steven Hawking intellectual nightmare. When I saw that the box was addressed to me, I knew that it must be a gift. I was delighted to find a sweet note from my friend Jenny Marti and "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy". Knowing that Jenny and I have the same sense of humor and she told me that it cracked her up, I could not wait to start reading. I read nearly half of the book tonight....funny stuff.

Thanks Jen, Rob, Quinn and Tristan!

No comments: