Sunday, August 24, 2008

First full week at work...well almost

The first week of work has come and passed, and we almost made it a full week. Hayden ended up getting a bit of a virus and was sick Thur evening and most of Friday, so mommy got to use one of her sick days. He is all smiles now, despite a few sniffles. The first week was hard on mommy, but I am sure it will get easier. Hayden was starting to get adjusted to daycare and was not crying as much by the end of the week.

We got his 3 month photos taken on Sat afternoon, and he did a good job. I will post the proofs as soon as I get them.

We are getting set for another busy week, especially with daddy in Boston until Wed evening.


Look at my chubby tummy.


More smiles!


Sitting up all by myself.



1 comment:

S and B said...

Sure does look like those cheeks are filling in with a lot of chub doesn't it. Cute Cute Cute!!!