I am also dreading the 1200 emails I have to catch up on(I already deleted 800 I knew were junk), and the downloading of 3 months of software updates to my laptop. I will spend most of the week reading email and rebooting my laptop, FUN!
Daddy is settling into his new job. He is finally going to get some new furniture for his big empty office(with windows even). He will also be starting his first project for their Braintree organization, which means that he will be travelling to Boston Aug 25th-27th.
We spent some time with the babysitter this week. We discussed Hayden's schedule and his quirks so that she is prepared for him. I am really glad that we found her, she is really great. It definitely makes the thought of leaving him a lot easier.
Here is the part you care about....more photos.
Look at my head control.
I just graduated to size 1 diapers, whoohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment