Well, we got really lucky and our nursery furniture expected to be delivered in June came in the first week in March. It has been delivered to the house and has been sitting in the garage, since the baby's room is no where near ready for furniture. My bedding came in shortly after the furniture, and it very quickly went back to where it came from. Purchasing from the internet is always a crap shoot. The second set I selected arrived the next day and is just perfect, take a look. We have been working non-stop on the kitchen. Kitchen mission almost complete, moving on to baby's room!
As for the pregnancy, I have been feeling really great. I still have a ton of energy and I am not experiencing any discomfort. I have been taking a Yoga class each week which has been helping with the back and hip pain. Baby seems to get really excited during Yoga, it seems to be his most active part of the week. Makes it a little difficult to practice the "relaxation" part of Yoga, but what can you do. He is getting bigger and stronger, I can feel his arms and legs moving around. Jason actually felt him for the first time last week, well he felt him move and it felt like a lump of baby instead of my stomach moving which he had been explaining thus far. I am back to the Dr. next week, and I will get my papers to go for my blood sugar test. Awesome, I can't wait to drink orange goo.
No comments:
Post a Comment