It has been awhile since my last post, I think nesting may have taken time away from my blogging time. We have spent the last couple of weekends working on some projects around the house. We finally got our new kitchen cabinets delivered and installed, so now we are waiting on the new counter top(it will probably be 3 more weeks, sigh). We also purchased grown up furniture for our bedroom, so the 2nd floor has been a mess and will remain a mess until some poor sap volunteers to help move our old furniture to the basement.
Baby furniture, I must admit it is a lot harder to decide on than I thought. I have spent days trying to decide what to get, but I think I have finally come to a decision. I plan to spend George W's rebate check before I even get it. If you would like to see what I have picked out for the baby's room links are below. Baby bedding should be here in about three weeks, furniture in about 3 months(hmmm, I don't get it).
Furniture
Nursery Bedding
Baby Facts:
Week 18
- Prints formed on both the fingers and the toes.
- The ears moved to their final position
- The eyes now point forward instead of to the side
Week 19
- Lanugo, temporary downy hair, has formed on the head on body along with the yucky white slime(vernix) that will be present at birth
Week 20
- Eyebrows have grown in, let's hope that continues to be plural
- Baby sleeps and wakes in a pattern similar to the schedule he will maintain once he is born(he really likes to kick me at MY bed time, not a good sign)
- The amniotic fluid, which is replaced every three hours, gives the baby the opportunity to practice moving all of his body parts as well as something to practice swallowing and digesting
- Baby looks like a miniature newborn, he will begin to practice sucking on a finger or a thumb, which we witnessed during our ultrasound
No comments:
Post a Comment