Monday, June 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!!




We brought Hayden home on Saturday afternoon, and so far everything has been going well. He has continued to eat like a champ and really has not been that fussy. We have been able to take turns feeding him through the night, which has made it easy for us to keep up with our sleep. I am feeling quite well considering all that my body has been through in the past week and half.

Hayden has a nurse coming to check on him at noon today, and I will be interested to see how much he weighed. He was up to 5 lbs when we brought him home on Saturday, so hopefully it is more than that now. He will get to go for his first Dr. visit this week, so that will be an adventure I am sure.

We will try to get some better pics up in the next few days!

No comments: